Saturday, October 11, 2008

Thanks Girls!



I had my last shower today. It is less than 5 weeks till the wedding....SO exciting!! The showers have been so much fun and the girls have continued to do things to make these special days memorable and enjoyable. These ladies are so special to me. Today brought me so much joy when we were sitting around laughing at days past and looking forward to sharing in the days to come.


Thanks ladies!!!

I couldn't do life without you :)

-Rebekah


"So if there's anything I've learned, From this journey I am on, Simple truths will keep you going, Simple love will keep you strong. Cause there are questions without answers, Flames that never die, Heartaches we go through are often blessings in disguise. So thank you Lord, oh thank you Lord How could I ask for more?"--Cindy Morgan


No comments: