Tuesday, February 5, 2008

The Joy of Planning our SPECIAL day...


Justin and I have had so much fun planning our wedding day! It is so great to think about the fact that in about 9 months I will be Mrs. Rebekah Brazell! We have finished the registering adventure (which includes Bed, Bath, and Beyond, Sears, and Belk). This made us even more excited because we can see it all coming together. I LOVE our china, crystal, and bedding. Those are probably my favorites...Justin's favorites are probably the tool box, electric drill, and other fun things from Sears! :)
Another exciting addition was finding THE DRESS!! It is b-e-a-uuuutiful and I feel like a princess in it!
Another exciting step to our future was when Justin got his pilots liscense recently!

I love being able to share the excitment with our friends and families. The encouragement means more than anyone will ever know. For example, when my mother talks to me about how the Lord has prepared me to be a wonderful supportive wife on the adventure ahead of us; or when my sister encourages me by explaining all the different ways to keep in touch these days; or when my friend, Britt, gets teary eyed with joy for me and Justin. We know for sure that we don't know what all is ahead of us and we probably won't ever have it "all together", but the loving, encouraging words show us that you care and they are cherished and valued SO much.
God is so good and faithful. I am so blessed to have a FUN, loyal, and pure relationship; and I give ALL the glory to my Father in Heaven and the parents He gave me.

The months are flying by...NOVEMBER HERE WE COME :)


"The LORD has become my stronghold. My God has become my rock of refuge."
--Psalm 42:22


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You do look so beautiful in your dress. Actually, stunning is a great word! I hope you're having a great week! Love you! :)

-Kathy