Saturday, March 1, 2008

Yep...he's pretty amazing.

My soon-to-be husband gave me a wonderful gift this weekend. He and two of his guy friends flew up to Columbia just to have dinner with his family and me! We spent a couple hours laughing and enjoying each other's company at Five Guys Burger Restaurant! It was full of laughs and stories! I thought that it was going to be another whole month of not seeing each other, but tonight's surprise was perfect! It was also the first time for his parents to see him fly!! I'm so proud of him and thankful for another wonderful memory made :)

"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, It is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always preserves."
Author: 1 Corinthians 13:4-7

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so proud of him too! What a sweet surprise! You're so lucky! :)

-Kathy