Thursday, June 4, 2009

We're here!!!

Well, we made it to Montgomery safely and smoothly. It was hard to leave, but so great to see the housing down here. We had planned for a bedroom w/ private bathroom, but ended up in a suite! It's so nice to have more room than we'd planned!! I am really enjoying trying new recipes, like honey mustard pork tenderloin! Justin has had a blast seeing some of his best buds from Auburn...and our place has become the hangout :) which I love!! so much fun! Here are some pictures of our home for 6 weeks.

...of course there are pics on the fridge already =) more to come!
the bathroom that they clean for us twice a week...i know we're being spoiled.
my own KITCHEN!! clean, organized, and ready to try out some new recipes!
the room...we have TWO closets...his and her's ;)
Den with pull-out couch for guests :D
The view with my aloe plant that has made it through lots of moves already!
view of kitchenette from couch!
my very own CRAFT CORNER!!! *it's amazing*
Justin's Study corner...not as fun as my Craft corner =)


We are super excited about the week ahead...first paycheck, first work week for JB, and I get to go with my family to Disney World!!!! So grateful for how smoothly the first few days have been. I'm loving this time to catch up on some reading, scrapbooking, and having time to enjoy a new place! I'm learning my way around base and enjoyed my first trip to the commesary (grocery store) today...the prices are great!! God is so faithful and loving. We both are continuing to learn a lot about trusting in God, loving each other, protecting your marriage, and having a daily walk and relationship with God. Thank you for your prayers.

Love, R&J

"Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. Do not put out the Spirit's fire; do not treat prophecies with contempt. Test everything. Hold on to the good. Avoid every kind of evil." -1 Thes. 5: 16-22

2 comments:

Kathy Henson said...

So AWESOME! :) I am so happy for y'all. Love you so much and miss you already.
~Kathy

Anonymous said...

The place looks great can't wait to crash and mess it up! JK See you on Monday. love you lots!
~mama and munchkin