Thursday, August 13, 2009

Two weeks of memories =)

Lots has happened in two weeks!! Lots of transitioning....lots of GREAT things!
Justin and I settled down in our new home in Texas! We've met some wonderfully nice people, visited some great churches, the house is all unpacked, I started my amazing teaching job, and Justin has started pilot training!! We had a date night before he headed to IFS. It is one of the biggest blessing to be married to your soul mate and your best friend. He truly is an amazing man.
I got to visit home for a week! Everyone is doing wonderful. They gave me a surprise early Birthday party!! It was so sweet and meant so much to me. Mel is loving band camp!! The twins are growing so much and learning new fun things like sitting in their bumbo and holding their heads up...they're even EATING rice cereal :0) Daddy took them on their first 4 wheeler ride the night of my party and man was it a sweet memory!
It was a special week for the Brazells!! Mr. Mike came back and we all got to go welcome him at the airport!! Daniel was the cutest little boy walking up to Papa and giving him a big hug! And of course we had to go to Five Guys, it's one of Justin's favs, so I made sure to eat some for him ;)

It's been a good two weeks! God is GOOD!! Thanks for praying for us through this transition...it really has been a blessing.

Love, R & J

*our prayer request:
  1. Justin's success and safety while flying in Colorado.
  2. The almost 80 students I will have in school this year. May God use me to make a forever impact in their lives.
  3. May God give us strength day to day.

2 comments:

Kathy Henson said...

I know you are going to be a great teacher. I will pray for you. Love you!
~Kathy

Mrs. Boojwa said...

Hey. I hope you don't mind me stopping in. I will for sure add you & your hubby to our prayers :-) God knows I pray for Ty every night to stay safe! And I'm sure you will be a great teacher. ;) I can tell. PS If you want an invite to our blog, just let me know and I'll add you. I will need your email address :)