Saturday, October 10, 2009

Cardboard Testimony

Our home church back in South Carolina recently had an amazing service where they did something called Cardboard Testimonies. The idea is to simply think of the state of your life before Christ and your life after you found Christ. It was such a touching experience for Justin and me, while we watched it on video. I attached the link to the video. Please take 8 minutes to watch this video that Glorifies God!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9wittDy_UI

Rebekah's Cardboard testimony:
Was running for 2 years from where God wanted me to be. Now, am finding complete joy in HIS will, while teaching in Del Rio and happily married with my soulmate, and learning to be a military wife.

Justin's Cardboard testimony:
Told by many that I couldn't do it and wouldn't accomplish much. Now, through Christ and the love of my wife, accomplishing more than I ever thought was possible.

So thankful that our God never gives up! He gave us family, friends, and each other...all people who have been used as instruments in our lives to show us different attributes of our loving father. Please feel free to post your cardboard testimony to this story :) It's so neat to see how LIVING and ACTIVE our God is!!!

Love you all!
J & R

1 comment:

Andrea Forsyth said...

that was a beautiful video! i'm so glad i started my day with this.

thank you.

i was fighting a losing battle.

now

i can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.