Wednesday, October 21, 2009

God's fingerprints in my life.

I am so blessed by each one of these precious students. God has used them to make a difference in my life...to teach me and to bring joy into my life right now! Each of them make a fingerprint into my path...the path God's laid before me. Thank you so much for every prayer. The students are so wonderful, but also go through a whole lot everyday. Here's a few pictures of our Fall time together:

If they have 5 good days in a row, they get a High Five Award!!!
We have a section for compliments. They can write compliments for each other or me, and I can write compliments to them :)
All of my beautiful and silly kiddos :0) It was picture day, so we thought it was the perfect time for a class picture!

Fall Fun Facts!! Everyone wrote a Fun Fact that they've learned the first 6 weeks of school.

Thanks for you prayers and encouragement! This has been the most exciting and unpredictable first year of teaching...I could have never dreamed of this, but I think that's exactly why God gave it to me :)

Love, Rebekah

P.S. What ever happened to bringing your teacher an apple???!!! This is a "gift" from one of the students!

2 comments:

Mrs. Boojwa said...

is that a tarantula??? If so... GROSS! I'm still terrified of discovering one of those around my house. Bleh! But glad to hear your teaching experience is a good one so far.

Andrea Forsyth said...

have i told you i think you must be the best teacher? seriously, rebekah. you're awesome!