Sunday, June 24, 2007


"Make my joy complete, by being of the same mind, maintaining the same love, united in spirit, intent on one purpose." -Philippians 2:2
Many times we wonder what our purpose is. This has happened on this trip quite a bit. Things are never as you expect, but God is full of the unexpected!
As the other girls and I stood on the top of the mountain and prayed and read the word, we could see the rest of Westbank. It was so beautiful, but our focus was on God. His glory, His power, His majesty and love.
The next day we took the bus out to Kelowna to evangelise through building relationships. There are so many lost people here that many times you don't know where to start. Each person had a wonderful day full of stories.
We trust God and His purpose.
Please pray God will continue showing us and leading us to His purpose while we are here.

1 comment:

Kathy Henson said...

Hey Bekah! I miss you! I hope you are doing well. We are praying for you. If you ever get time, give me a call. I know you are really busy though, so if not, it's ok. I hope you have a great week! I love you!

~Kathy